Monday, January 25, 2016

How a Driverless Car Sees The Road











The video is about how driver less cars see the road. The difference between driver less cars and driver assisted cars is that Driver assisted cars still rely on a person to take over if needed. And driver less cars dont need a driver at all they dont even need someone in the car.

When do you think 50% of american will use  a driver less car on a daily basis?

Do you rather have a driver less car or driver assisted car?















5 comments:

  1. I would rather have a driverless car. I think it would be better because you be able to like homework and lay on your phone will behing the wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Fritz, I would rather have a driverless car so I can do things in the drivers seat that I never could do before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be a while because many people actually enjoy driving, such as myself. I doubt that it will ever get that high in terms of people using self-driving cars.

    I would rather have a driver-assisted car, that way I can still drive but if i make a mistake, the driver-assisted car will kick in and stop me from a potential accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that it would take about ten to fifteen years until 50% of people used driver less cars because they have to be proven safe and have to become popular. I personally would want a driver less car because I trust that they are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know Fritz. But I think that I would rather drive a driver assisted car so I could still take the wheel if the car glitches and the car does something wrong. I'm also not sure if much people will drive a driver less car in the beginning. When they prove that it is more safe, then I think they will.

    ReplyDelete